We want to communicate with our patients in the best way possible. If you find it hard to read our letters or if you need some communication support for your appointments, please let us know.
Non-urgent advice: Information can be provided in any of the following formats.
It may be that you have requirements that are not shown here. Please let us know if you so we can help.
As standard practice, Alton Street Surgery will:
- Ask people if they have any information or communication needs, and find out how to meet their needs.
- Record those needs clearly and in a set way.
- Highlight or flag the person’s file or notes so it is clear that they have information or communication needs and how to meet those needs.
- Share people’s information and communication needs with other providers of NHS and adult social care, when they have consent or permission to do so.
- Take steps to ensure that people receive information which they can access and understand, and receive communication support if they need it.